We've said it before and we'll say it again: we're more than a little addicted to Pinterest. (How else are you supposed spend those annoying commercial breaks during House Hunters?!) We'll never tire of looking at beautiful interiors, yummy recipes, or inspiring quotes, and neither should you. Scroll below to check out some of our most popular pins this week.
1. Hexagonal tiles, polka-dot shoes, and flowers at your toes—this is one of the best #floorcores yet. See pin here.
2. Adam Davidson’s masculine Brooklyn apartment is a study in midcentury cool. See pin here.
3. To sooth your Brimfield FOMO, we trolled social media for some of the flea market's best snaps—like this bird’s eye view of a blue-and-white china collection that’d make any neo-traditionalist weep with joy. See pin here.
4. A gallery wall sounds plenty fun until you actually have to hang the thing. Read up on how frame and hang anything without ruining your walls. See pin here.
5. Heaven is a subway tile-covered shower with built-in cubbies for all those beautifully bottled beauty products we spend way too much on. See pin here.
6. So you’re over gallery walls, aye? Here are a few less expected places to hang art in your home. See pin here.
7. If the words 'removable wallpaper' don't entice even the least enthusiastic D.I.Y decorator to jazz up their walls, then nothing will. See pin here.
8. See how Molly Schoneveld made over her L.A. home—a former rental with frat house vibes—into a black-and-white townhouse that you'll want for yourself. See pin here.
9. Transform your home for fall with these 10 easy tips from Justin Timberlake's interior designer. See pin here.
10. Because the struggle is real: check out these four new ways to maximize space in a small bathroom. See pin here.