If you woke up this morning humming the theme to GOB Bluth's magic show, you're not alone. With only two days until Hanukkah and 10 days leading up to Christmas, here's what we're doing—besides shots of Fireball at the company holiday party—to fill the time.
1. Modernizing our menorah. Your bubbe's version has seen better days, and there's no better way to ring in the Hanukkah festivities than with an up-to-date lamp.
2. Going glam with our tree. Step away from the 10 for $12 iridescent globes. These ornaments are sure to make your tannenbaum the belle of the ball.
3. Upping our gift game. It's time to start thinking outside the box when it comes to picking presents for your nearest and dearest.
4. Being the host with the most. Ensure your home stays party central with these tried-and-true entertaining tips from our panel of interiors experts.
5. Rocking our holiday playlist. Because saying yes to Sinatra and no to Bublé is oddly liberating. Build your own, or check back here on December 19th for our user-generated list (and a chance to win a free Sonos Play:1 system).
6. Playing Secret Santa. Cement your status as the best coworker ever with these stylish gifts. Bonus: not one of them costs more than $25!
7. Setting a mean table. Forget tacky Santa platters and Christmas tree chargers—we're opting for nature-inspired details for a subtly festive look.
8. Letting there be latkes. Served crispy, never greasy, these souped-up tater tots are the ultimate comfort food.
9. Fueling up on Christmas Morning. What could possibly make the anticipation of December 25th even more enticing? One word: breakfast.
10. Wrapping it up. Because first impressions are everything, and a great gift covering is just as important as what's inside.