The November 2012 Entertaining Issue of Lonny Magazine is Live
Hi Everyone!We’re happy to share with you the most recent fruits of our labor: The November 2012 Entertaining issue. Here are some highlights of what’s inside:
You also may notice a slight change in your Lonny experience in the form of a completely redesigned website (lonny.com). Here’s what we set out to do:
- Ideas for holiday tabletop designs, tips on repurposing centerpieces, and recipes for serving guests the day after Thanksgiving.
- L.A.-based designer Mark D. Sikes’ favorite holiday entertaining tips, recipes and of course his amazing home.
- Photo tours featuring the homes of four generations of amazing women from the family of legendary interior designer Sister Parish.
- A petite Brooklyn apartment receives a facelift with Restoration Hardware's Big Style Small Spaces collection (the before and after photos are inspiring).
And of course if you would rather take Lonny on the go, there’s our new iPad app. Happy Thanksgiving!The Lonny Team
- Overhaul the issue viewer such that it’s faster, more intuitive, and has a few new bells and whistles (check out Lonny in full-screen mode).
- Completely reimagine our photo archive – that dates back to October 2009 – and implement a smart search feature.